Story About Friends Dailies Chat
Quick Update ♥
Written on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 11:47 AM

As you can see, I'm in a hurry. Kay fake. I have to finish my chores before I can go out. And despite that, I still can take the time to update my blog. Which is so dusty. I know. Waste time kan? Nevermind. My dear friends, school's resuming real soon. Boohoo! Actually, my update today is gonna be about this Princess. She's turned 14 today and she's as sweet as a lollipop! :D

Hey, Alysa. Smile always okay. And don't frown. Cause you never know who might fall for that smile of yours (: Hope you'll succeed in life and hope your wishes and dreams come true. Sayang you bebeh!

BIRTHDAY GIRL.
(hope you're having fun on the cruise! and sorry if my gift is pathetic. hehe.)




Site Information
Layout by:Monday
Image via:Photobucket
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.


Basecodes by:tuesdaynight


Twitter


Shoutmix


© 2009 (ILLA SYAKILAH)

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.