Story About Friends Dailies Chat
You still are. And I still am.
Written on Saturday, June 19, 2010 @ 10:38 PM

"Yes, of course. He's the one who lifts me up when I'm down, give me a listening ear when I have no one to turn to, advice me when I needed some, pampers me with his drawings, entertain me when I can't sleep, "wipe" my tears when I cry. That's what I love about him. He's someone I can trust. SOMEONE WHO CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE. I swear."

"I miss you fetching me from home. I miss you holding my hand. I miss you giving me morning kisses every day. I miss going to school with you. I miss you pampering me. I miss you being concerned about me. I miss you trying to cheer me up no matter how sad I am. I miss you making me laugh. I miss your nonsense. I miss your eyes. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I miss being jealous. I miss your hugs and kisses. Most of all, I MISS YOU ____________"




Site Information
Layout by:Monday
Image via:Photobucket
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.


Basecodes by:tuesdaynight


Twitter


Shoutmix


© 2009 (ILLA SYAKILAH)

Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.